Brighton & Hove Albion goalkeeper

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arcania Index du Forum -> Arcania -> Présensations
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 鼠 Rat
Pseudo: 2778
Ecole: 5457533
Guilde: 475556

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 10:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Brighton & Hove Albion goalkeeper Répondre en citant

Propper arrived at Albion last summer, and Krul feels แทง บอล ส เต็ ป that the Dutchman’s unassuming nature is enabling him to thrive in the Premier League.

He said, “Davy’s gone under the radar, but I’ve been impressed.

“He had to get used to the physicality of the league to begin with, but now he’s winning battles in midfield and he isn’t afraid of anybody, so along with Dale (Stephens) they have an amazing partnership.

“It’s not always easy coming into this division in your first season but he has adapted really well.

“He’s quiet but on the pitch he shows what he needs to – that’s what I like about him. He does his talking on the field and doesn’t have to show much.

“He should definitely be in the national squad for the two upcoming friendlies because he’s done well and scored a couple of goals recently, so I am sure he will be playing.”

The Seagulls shot-stopper believes the reinforcements to the squad in January has left the squad in a good place, but stressed the need to stay grounded in the club’s battle to beat the drop.

“We’ve got an amazing squad now and we recruited where we needed to in January, so the squad is very strong with good characters.

“We all want the same end product and we have a great set-up here and these are exciting times ahead.

“But we have to make sure we don’t get too carried away – there is still work to be done, we know that. 

“It’s very tight at the bottom of the table and we needed one of those big wins แทง บอล ส เต็ ป against a top side – nobody expected it from us but the belief was there.”

Krul spoke after gaining some valuable game time for the under-23s in their 1-1 draw with Southampton on Monday night, and is hoping to feature for the first team again in the Emirates FA Cup quarter-final tie against Manchester United a week on Saturday.

“To get 90 minutes is good for both myself and the other three first-teamers as well – it’s always good to play at the stadium with the surface.

“It’s not always easy when there isn’t the same crowd, but I definitely feel like I got something out of the game, so it was worthwhile.

“We have an exciting tie away to Manchester United to look forward to in the next round of the FA Cup and I’m hoping for another chance in that game, because we’ve had a good run up until now.

“We have a great squad and everyone’s playing well and showing they are ready in both the first selection and the fringes, so we have to keep the pressure on and always show แทง บอล ส เต็ ป that we’re ready when called upon.”

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 7 Mar - 10:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arcania Index du Forum -> Arcania -> Présensations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation