Liverpool, Mane reveals his relationship with his teammates

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arcania Index du Forum -> Arcania -> Présensations
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool, Mane reveals his relationship with his teammates Répondre en citant

Liverpool beat AS Roma 5-2 in the first leg of their UCL clash as Klopp's team are getting ready to face off เว็บ แทง บอล against Eusebio Di Francesco's team on Wednesday in Rome. Sadio Mane alongside his teammates will have to have another big game in Rome. Mane spoke to the press (via Ansa) as he talked about เว็บ แทง บอล his relationship with some of his teammates, here is what he had to say on the matter:
" I love to play with teammates that are this good. I have a lot of fun with them and they help me out a lot. We are also big friends outside of the pitch which is great. Our trick is that we like to help เว็บ แทง บอล each-other out on the pitch. When we play, I always try to serve Mo Salah well as he is having a great season...".

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 30 Avr - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 15:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool, Mane reveals his relationship with his teammates Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนังออนไลน์

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool, Mane reveals his relationship with his teammates

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arcania Index du Forum -> Arcania -> Présensations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation