Bentancur opens up on meeting Cristiano Ronaldo in World Cup

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arcania Index du Forum -> Age of Wulin -> Discussion générale
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 鼠 Rat
Pseudo: 2778
Ecole: 5457533
Guilde: 475556

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 09:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bentancur opens up on meeting Cristiano Ronaldo in World Cup Répondre en citant

When Rodrigo Bentancur sbobet8888 entered a private room to undergo a doping test after Uruguay's World Cup game against Portugal, little did he know that he would meet a potential new teammate in Cristiano Ronaldo.Although rumours had been spreading about the Portuguese's future, Bentancur decided against asking the then-Real Madrid forward about his plans. "At the World Cup, I had to go to a doping test with Cristiano Ronaldo," he told TyC Sports. "He greeted me and he even called me by my name and I didn't understand how he knew it."At that moment sbobet8888 there were rumours about his transfer, but I didn't ask him if he was going to play at Juventus."We were talking for a while and off the pitch he seemed a great person."Ronaldo did go on to sign for Juventus and the Uruguayan reflected on the arrival. "Upon his arrival they changed my spot in the dressing room, but I am happy for his signing," he said in the interview. "He is an extraordinary player, something he showed throughout his career, and we have to make the most out of him."Ronaldo has singed for the next four seasons and was officially presented by Juventus on Monday. sbobet8888

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 09:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ketsiri237

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 鼠 Rat
Pseudo: 54645454
Ecole: 3524152
Guilde: 4524524354

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Nov - 07:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bentancur opens up on meeting Cristiano Ronaldo in World Cup Répondre en citant

Gclub คือเว็บไซต์ตัวแทนผู้ให้บริการเกมส์คาสิโนออนไลน์อันดับหนึ่งหรือในอีกชื่อคือ GCLUB เราคือผู้ให้บริการมืออาชีพและเปิดให้บริการมาอย่างยาวนานมีสมาชิกเข้าเล่นมากที่สุด เพราะว่า Gclub 
คือผู้นำด้านเกมส์คาสิโนออนไลน์และให้บริการสมาชิกด้วยความมั่นคง เชิญร่วมสนุกลุ้นรับรางวัลไปกับเว็บไซต์เดิมพันชั้นนำ 
สามารถดาวน์โหลดโปรแกรมผ่านทางลิงค์ Gclub ได้ทันที สมาชิกสามารถเลือกเล่นได้ตามต้องการเว็บไซต์ของเรามีเกมส์ให้เลือกเล่นมากมายได้

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bentancur opens up on meeting Cristiano Ronaldo in World Cup

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arcania Index du Forum -> Age of Wulin -> Discussion générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation