Eden Hazard has been at Chelsea since 2012

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arcania Index du Forum -> Arcania -> Règlements
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 04:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard has been at Chelsea since 2012 Répondre en citant

CHELSEA star Eden Hazard has enjoyed a strong start to the season because of his motivation to join Real Madrid. That is the maxbet belief of Sky Sports pundit Paul Merson, who says that the scoring streak of Chelsea's talisman almost acts as a 'come and get me' plea. The Blues’ talisman is the Premier League’s top goalscorer and netted his seventh top-flight strike of the season in the 3-0 defeat of Southampton at the weekend. The Belgian forward is already half-way towards beating his best ever top-flight goal return after just eight games of the season having enjoyed an electric start since a strong maxbet World Cup showing for his country. But Hazard has once again hinted at an urge to join Real Madrid, who he was linked to in the summer after Cristiano Ronaldo left for Juventus. The 27-year-old has since admitted he wanted to leave Stamford Bridge after the World Cup but had talks with Chelsea to stay at the club - though he has not signed a new contract having been in talks about an extension for over a year. In new comments, Hazard told journalists: “Real Madrid are maxbet the best club in the world. I don't want to lie today. It is my dream since I was a kid, I was dreaming about this club. We will see. We will talk about my future soon." And Arsenal legend Merson, himself a self-confessed Chelsea fan, suspects that Hazard’s form this season - crucial in the west London club’s unbeaten start to the campaign - is driven by a desire to move to Spanish heavyweights Madrid next summer.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 04:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Oct - 09:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard has been at Chelsea since 2012 Répondre en citant

Please see my website
หนังดราม่า

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Eden Hazard has been at Chelsea since 2012

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    arcania Index du Forum -> Arcania -> Règlements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation